Terms and Condition
1. Some General Rules
- We reserve the right to remove, at any time and without notice, any content from the Service.
- You must read and follow the respective rules attached with the forum.
- We reserve the right to contact your ISP regarding any inappropriate activities by you on the Service.
- You should not share the password with any other users. Each should use separate login/Super membership.
2. Protection of Your Password; Unauthorized Access
Users are solely responsible for protecting their accounts from access by others. You are strongly encouraged to select a hard-to-guess password and not re-use that password on any other sites where it may be read by the owners or administrators of that site. Accessing or attempting to access any user account not belonging to you without permission is prohibited. Accessing another user's account in this manner is grounds for a permanent ban of all accounts from the site.
3. Registration Requirements
Registration fee is not refundable, users should submit the registration form for enrollment with registration fee payment.
4. Community Rules
The following conduct is not allowed on our message boards, in instant messages, chat rooms, voice channels, user profiles, private messages, feedback forms or reviews.
- Advertising - Messages that clearly advertise a service or product are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: unsolicited commercial or personal web site advertisements; For-Sale/For-Trade/For-Auction/Wanted notices; "Make Money Fast" scams, chain letters, and pyramid schemes; or any referrer-ID based sites. Users are allowed to include their web site address in a signature, request comments on their personal site in a social setting, or provide, only once, an interesting or relevant link to another site. If a user directly or indirectly profits from a site or link, it may not be posted on the Service.
- Off-Topic Postings - The main purpose of the message boards and chat within the Service is to provide discussion forums for AMIEans.
- Disruptive Behavior - Behavior that disrupts the Service for other users, intentional or not, are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: messages or topic titles that force browsers to scroll horizontally; large blank or content-free messages, including quoting another user without adding any additional content and posts that consist only of one or more smiley faces; “rick rolls” (posting misleading or disruptive links); "bumping" older topics (posting in them well after the last post); posting identical or near-identical messages or topics, including "fad" posts or topics; intentionally hard-to-read topic titles or posts (i.e. ALL CAPS, AlTeRnAtE cApS, no spaces, no or excessive punctuation); posting hard-to-read or nonsensical messages in a single or multiple topics; posting large ASCII art (except in social topics specifically calling for it); or post counting (i.e. "First", "100th Post"). Shouting or otherwise creating noise in an active voice channel is considered disruptive behavior.
You understand that Amiecoaching.com reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.